Friday, November 1, 2013

JOSEPH MORGAN TALKS ABOUT "THE ORIGINALS" And klaroline

SPOILER ALERT

Out of the entire universe of Vampire Diaries, one of the most passionate fans is the most unlikely of couples - Mikaelson Klaus and Caroline Forbes . Klaroline fans are extremely passionate , and when it was announced that klaus leave Mystic Falls to go to New Orleans by The Originals , things looked bleak for the future of this couple .

"It was more than I thought it would be ," Joseph told Just Jared Jr. on the overwhelming support of the fans. "It was not what I imagined it would be, I think, so much of something at first. Though , I always wanted a love interest for or shopping for your affection because I felt like I was allowed to explore the different aspects of the character that we have not seen " .

But even though it took a few seasons to finally have achieved klaus love interest does not mean that the original hybrid has been emotionless all the time. "We've seen a bit about their brothers and as he felt for them, but not that way , " says Joseph .

The lovable player went on to say that the greatest threat to the spin -off was if this beloved couple broke . "I was like , " We shot in the foot by making it too compelling. " But you know, everyone is aware of it. Not that we're like, Oh , people care about that , really? " .

And there will be a glimmer of hope for klaroline fans out there ? "We're building something here and make reference to it. Not that we're like, " Well, that 's done. Forget everything you 've built and what is invested in it, " Joseph says . " I think there should be some sort of resolution . But if , for me it was a surprise the amount of people who responded to it. "


No comments:

Post a Comment