Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nina Dobrev Company Magazine


In June´s 2013 issue, the 24-year-old star is spotted wearing a printed blue dress and rocking an ombre hairstyle and smoky eye.
Inside the magazine, Nina opens up about her biggest girl crush in Hollywood, her dream movie career, and which fashion campaign she wants to front more than anything!

On Wanting To Be Model for Burberry: “I’ve always dreamed of being a ‘Burberry Girl’, but I know it’ll never happen, because I’m not British. Still, you can’t stop a girl from dreaming. And owning way too many Burberry coats!”

On Admiring Emma Watson: “I got to work with Emma Watson last year [on Perks of Being a Wallflower]. She’s a dream. A sharp, young woman who’s going to have a fantastic career.”

On Her Love for Yoga: “I was a rhythmic and athletic gymnast for a little while. Then, when I quit gymnastics, I fell in love with yoga. So sometimes I think I’d like to open up a yoga studio.”

On Future Roles: “There are so many [roles] I’d really like to sink my teeth into. No pun intended! But I’d really like to do a rom-com. I love comedy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment