Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stelena ... ?




SPOILER ALERT!

In the last chapter of Vampire Diaries, Stefan told Damon that it was time to break the cycle of love the same woman. To do this, Stefan said his plan was to 1.) Assist Elena Damon to take the cure and 2.) Take it out your life so that he can find a new one for him. That last one sounds pretty good to Wesley in the face of season 5. "I think Stefan should go and explore another city," says EW. "I think Stefan is very interesting when separated from the group and explores his own demons. I think it's time for him to leave, and then return to Mystic Falls and see how that affects the relationship with Elena and Damon. Could be saying it selfishly because I love a different story, but I also think it would be good objective for the series. "

Executive producer Julie Plec confirms that someone will take the cure in the season finale which airs on May 16 at Wesley would love to be one of the main characters of TVD. "I like to think that [the next season] might be a little less hectic and a few days back less complex in which only the building of the character," he says. "Maybe one of us ends up being human, and we can see how we have to deal with it in a much more connected to the ground." Plec says also that if you get a response to the love expressed by Damon Elena is real. Wesley you ready for that? "God, yes," he says with a smile. "I can not imagine ever Elena saying, 'Oh, I'm in love with you, it's just Stefan,' because then I, Whither the series from there? But his intense feelings for Damon during the sire bond - I can not imagine that they were 110% true. I have curiosity to know what will happen. "

After sharing a dance in the chapter on April 18, Stefan continue wondering for the rest of the season if Elena wanted to go back to him, he would say yes. "That does not mean that we are facing the question: Who will she choose? again, "says Plec. "But the question is, where his heart really lies? What is the truth? And where this love triangle is directed "The answer could be a love square.

Although Rebekah leave Mystic Falls for New Orleans if the spin-off of the Originals gets to be a series, still Caroline, Elena even without humanity has begun to be a fan of Stefan and Caroline. (She is also on the Stefan dance card.) "I think when an audience vocalized their preference or dislike for something, usually has an impact - in general, but specifically for this series," says Wesley. "The audience is very loyal. We will not necessarily give them what they want, but I realize that we consider things and play with them, keep them engaged, "he adds, laughing again. Plec not rule it exactly: "All I will say about it is I've been being a fan of that couple from Chapter 2 of season 2, when Stefan took her to the bathroom and told him that would be fine. So I'm a fan of this couple, "Plec says, laughing" then maybe one day that is a path we can go. "

No comments:

Post a Comment