Thursday, April 18, 2013

We will get to know Sila´s body in "Pictures Of You"



- Thursday's episode will feature another great back (in addition to Jeremy), as well as a vision passing the true face of Silas - rumor has it that closely resembles a Atlanta actor named Scott Parks. However, do not get used too to see the authentic Silas. According to sources, the ancient sorcerer continue doing much of the dirty work from the cover.

- The graduation will become a big topic of conversation in Mystic Falls. "You have a lot of questions about Who am I? What will I do with my life What am I meant to be? Where I am and where I wanted to go?" Says executive producer Julie Plec. "All the characters are faced with these questions, and to make decisions about whether to leave or stay, go to college, travel the world, break, stay together. A lot of important decisions ..."


No comments:

Post a Comment