Saturday, August 24, 2013

IAN SOMERHALDER EFFECT distrusts "THE ORIGINALS" IN THE SERIES

The launch of a spin-off is always a stressful time for the actors from the original series, which are naturally afraid of being replaced by the newcomers, and 'The Vampire Diaries' is no exception to this rule. So, Ian Somerhalder just gave an interview where he explains that not thrilled with the creation of 'The Originals'.

"I am delighted by Julie (Plec), by Joseph Morgan and worldwide. But I'm a selfish player. I'm a producer of the series, I'm not a writer in the series. My only concern, is Damon, and MI series. And in that context, we remove characters that are important for 'The Vampire Diaries' ... I'm incredibly happy for all the world, but do not get excited with the spin off. Not that I feel upset for sharing, but I have to admit that I do not like losing those incredible actors in our series. "

Somerhalder continued explaining that 'The Vampire Diaries' will be forced aintroducir many new characters, to compensate for the absence of Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and Claire Holt: "Who are these people who will be introduced on the show? Are they good? Because this is CW, and everyone should be looking ... But it so happens that not many people are pretty good at playing it. "

"No kidding. I believe that without me out praise I can. I just hope that production will continue introducing the series to great actors, not just pretty faces. "

No comments:

Post a Comment