Saturday, September 7, 2013

Long distance relationships don´t work

SPOILER ALERT

According to the actress Claire Holt, Rebekah after moving to New Orleans the relationship between the vampire and the young man would come to an end.

"I think this affair is sadly coming to an end," he confirms it. "I can not imagine to be well away. So, have fun in the summer ... it was a mutually beneficial relationship sweet but you have to get to a natural end. "Rebekah Could be looking for someone new after The Originals start? "There are a lot of chocolates by New Orleans, and will have to be someone who is not related, which does not leave many options right now, so I do not know. I'll let you think that may be one or two, "he suggests, to make us think it maybe Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) who recently has the attention of Rebekah. "Who knows? I imagine it could be, in due course, "says Claire when asked about this possibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment